When buying a home the first step is selecting a reliable trustworthy lender. We have a couple lenders we use depending on your needs. We would love to make an introduction upon your request. Knowing how much you can afford is so important when looking at homes. Together we will create a home search with your wants and needs, from the type of Home to neighborhood, swimming pool, bedroom count and much more! As a former Real Estate Appraiser, we use our vast knowledge to find YOU the Elusive Deal. We are committed to fast, professional and outstanding Customer Service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home buying process!
There are 6 costs associated with your home purchase!
1. The Earnest Deposit which is typically 1% of the purchase price of the home. This is due after the seller accepts your offer!
2. The Home Inspection averages between $300 to $600, depending on the home’s square footage.
3. The Appraisal is ordered by your lender to estimate the value of your new home. The bank wants to be sure the home is worth the amount they are lending! This cost can range from $350 to $500 depending on location and square footage.
4. The Down Payment is the up-front payment a home buyer must provide in order to secure the amount that is borrowed. Most mortgage lenders require that consumers make cash down payments of 3% to 20% to be approved for a home loan.
5. The Closing Costs include a variety of expenses above the purchase price of your property, such as fees for a title search, title insurance, taxes, lender costs and some upfront housing expenses such as homeowners insurance.
If you are purchasing a home utilizing a home loan it will take 30 to 45 days. If you are making a cash purchase it can take 5 to 14 days.
Absolutely! We have a couple lenders we use depending on your needs. We would love to make an introduction upon your request.
There are different programs and grants in place for first time home buyers! Reach out to us directly and we will introduce you to a lender that will show you the best program/options that will work best for you!