Driving around and taking in amazing decorations isn’t only for Christmas anymore! The Living Chandler Community once again has you covered this Halloween. Your neighbors have gone all out this year in creating spooky Halloween displays for us all to enjoy. Use this handy map of Chandler Halloween displays to plan your haunted trek through the Chandler area. A big “thank you” to LC member Kathy English for putting this together!
What to Expect at Our Community Halloween Displays
Chandler is such an amazing community where neighbors come together for all occasions, and Halloween is no different. As you make your way through the map of Chandler Halloween displays, you’ll get to know a.. different…side of your neighbors. From lights to animatronic characters to graveyards, you’ll see your share of spooky ghosts, horror movie villains, and good old fashioned Halloween standards like headless horsemen, skeletons, jack o’lanterns, and more. You’ll never see your neighbors the same again!
Did you know about the paranormal, haunted places right here in Chandler? Check ‘em out at hauntedplaces.org.
Looking for a Haunted House in Chandler?
In addition to the Halloween displays at our neighbors’ homes, you can also check out these ‘professional’ Halloween Haunted Houses and Festivals in the Chandler area:
- The Chandler Halloween Spooktacular, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26. Dr. A.J. Chandler Park, 3 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler. Free. 480-782-2665.
- Trunk or Treat at The Forum, Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM. Come dressed in your costume and Trunk or Treat around our parking lot. There will some amazing Halloween decorated cars, lots of candy, a full bar setup on the patio, food, and much more! This event is open to the public.
- Trunk or Treat, Saturday October 27th 2018: Trick or Treating, DJ Dance Party, Haunted House, Bounce Houses, and Food Trucks!
- Haunted House on Heath Way, October 28th, 6-10pm: A free (donations to benefit Underdog Rescue of Arizona), private haunted house at 3830 S Heath Way (Basha & Octotillo)
Places to Buy Halloween Decorations and Costumes in Chandler
Want to get your own home properly haunted for Halloween? Check out these local stores for Halloween decorations and costumes:
- Spirit Halloween at 1195 S Arizona Ave #20, Chandler, AZ 85286
- Party City at 2770 E Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286
- Savers Thrift Store at 1106 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Also check out your local Home Depot, Lowes, and Good Will stores.
Share Your Halloween Display Stories!
Did you see something really scary? Want to share your own display?